Qualifications and Responsibilities:
The successful applicant will be a senior geotechnical engineer with a proven technical and project delivery track record.
- A strong academic background with degree in Civil engineering and Master Degree in a relevant subject.
- Ability to lead small project teams.
- With minimum 6 -8 years of relevant design experience.
- Proven experience of acting as a geotechnical engineer in a fast-moving engineering consultancy environment
- Excellent interpersonal and technical skills
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to liaise with international clients
- Good commercial track record in negotiating and running jobs successfully
- The ability to self-check and produce accurate work
- A willingness to travel on short term assignments both within India and overseas
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Masters Degree in a relevant subject with appropriate and sufficient experience in the field of geotechnical engineering either with civil consultancy or as a designer for a ground engineering contractor.
Candidates will be asked to show how their experience demonstrates ability to:
- Analytical skills to assess complex problems and deliver appropriate solutions.
- Design of modular and embedded retaining walls, slope stability analysis & pile group analysis.
- Conversant with geotechnical analysis software like PLAXIS (2D&3D) SLOPE/W, WALLAP, PDISP & REPUTE.
- Experience of soil structure interaction work and numerical analysis would be an advantage.Job Details
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|