Quest is working with a large and successful F&B business in the Middle East, looking for an experienced Real Estate Managers to join their team in Oman, Jordan and Saudi Arabia. We are looking for candidates with strong experience in Restaurants site acquisitions and expansions.
As the Real Estate Manager, you will:
- Assist the Real Estate Director in the delivery of fast, efficient, and effective expansion programs of the company's Restaurants Division
- Liaise with the Market Planning team and keep abreast with latest Trade Zone strategic developments
- Closely collaborate with real estate landlords (e.g. Retail, Hotel companies, Investment Funds, etc), agents, solicitors, planners, project managers, retailers, among others
- Manage and monitor budget and property expenses - ensuring optimum settlements are negotiated
- Manage tracking of KPIs and SLAs and generate relevant reports for senior management
Desirable skills and background:
- MBA preferred, with least 8 years' experience in the same role and capacity
- Proven background in Retail /F&B/Restaurant real estate/ multi-unit development
- Strong commercial acumen, leadership, stakeholder management, and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Arabic proficiency an advantage
If you think you have the qualifications and interested to join this successful company, apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Job Details
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|